Terms of Hire
- Indemnity – any persons hiring or using the equipment agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Dino- Mite Jumpers CC and any of the members thereof, their agents and servants against any claims arising as a result of harm, injury, death, damage or loss suffered as a result of the using any of equipment hired from Dino- Mite Jumpers CC.
- Although every effort is made by Dino- Mite Jumpers CC, to ensure the safety of the equipment, the hirer assumes liability and is responsible to notify patrons that the equipment is used entirely at their own risk.
- The Hirer shall not at any time misrepresent, hire out, lend or in any other way trade with any of the equipment hired.
- The Hirer undertakers to ensure adequate space is available and that the equipment will be placed on flat grass covered area.
- The Hirer undertakes to ensure that area where the inflatable is placed is clear of any animal droppings.
- Equipment delivered is to be placed in the area where any inflatable will be used, by the delivery team. We do not inflate units unless prior arrangements are made to do so.
- Please fold the inflatable in half after use. Please ensure that the water units are dried out. Please do not let the inflatable soak in the pool (this constitutes malicious damage).
- The Hirer undertakes to ensure that any electrical supply is well earthed and that the earth leakage is in working condition. Dino-mite Jumpers CC shall not bear any liability if the earth leakage is not compliant with legislation.
- The Hirer will be responsible for any damage to any equipment hired whilst it is in the hirers possession, whether such damage is caused by act or omission or as a result of negligence. Charges for any damages will be invoiced to the Hirer for payment by return.
- Any equipment will be inflated and checked within 24 hours from the collection by Dino- Mite Jumpers CC.
- The Hirer shall ensure that no person using the inflatables and/or other equipment wears shoes, sharp objects such as belt buckles/ watchstraps. No animals or food may be put on any equipment.
- No streamers or face paint may be used on or near any inflatable. These stain the equipment and will result in the Hirer paying for the repair or stain damage and/or replacement of the equipment.
- A deposit is payable prior to your booking as detailed on the quotation prior to delivery to the Hirer or collection of the equipment by the Hirer.
- Deposits will not be refunded due to bad weather or unexpected disaster.
- The Hirer shall ensure that no children or animals with or near the motor or any extension wires or power cables.
- The motor and extension wires or power cables must not be left outside or in the rain when not in use.
- Dino- Mite CC strongly urges against the use of the equipment while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or strong medication.
- The hirer undertakes to ensure that all children are supervised when using the equipment and indemnifies Dino – Mite Jumpers CC against any claims resulting as a result of the unsupervised use of the equipment by any children.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the collected inflatable, motor, party accessories and other equipment are returned on time. All late returns will incur a late penalty of R25.00 per hour until returned.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to arrange extension cables, power leads and where required water outlets and hose pipes with the necessary fittings for the water units.
- No collection of any equipment from Dino – Mite Jumpers CC shall be permitted without positive identification and payment in full.
- No equipment will be delivered unless the full payment has made as required by Dino-Mite Jumpers CC.
Disclaimer : The Hirer hereby acknowledges that it is necessary to have a responsible adult in attendance to supervise children or users of at all times and undertakes to ensure strict compliance herewith simultaneously indemnifying Dino – Mite Jumpers CC against any claim that may be made against the owner arising out of any damage sustained by any person using the inflatables and/or other equipment hired from Dino – Mite Jumpers CC.
The hirer by has read and understands the terms and conditions and accepts same as binding.